Support your Remote desktop environments with the HP t510 Thin Client - a significant upgrade in virtualized desktop performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
• The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity - built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
Windows and Linux-based support
• Flexibility with Windows® Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded Standard 2009 with choices for write filters, local applications, a full browse and terminal emulation. Configurations available with HP ThinPro operating system and HP′s new Smart Zero Technology. Optimized for compatibility with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop and VMware View with PCoIP. HP t510 with WES 7 is also RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1.
• The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models (WiFi depending on model).
HP Velocity for your network
• Reduce poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with HP Velocity, a new HP feature. As network conditions change, HP Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality performance.
• Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
• HP t510 Flexible Series Thin Clients are built with the environment in mind: BFR/PVC-Free components, Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
• Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.