* Matrox Remote PowerDesk Epica and Matrox Remote PowerSpace server-based software to remotely manage multi-display sessions
* Support for Microsoft RDP, Citrix ICA for Windows, and Linux desktop remote connection software
* Matrox DualHead to use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
* Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
* Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
* Expected power consumption of 10.07 watts or less
* Display driver for Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded (XPe), Windows Vista XDDM and Linux
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
* Support for displays with special aspect ratios
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* Matrox Epica TC2-Lite graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
* 2 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XPe, Windows Vista XDDM and Linux to be installed on the client ?
* Matrox Remote PowerDesk desktop management software for Windows Client XPe and Linux Client to be installed on the server side ?
* Matrox Remote PowerSpace virtual desktop management software for Windows Client XPe and Linux Client to be installed on the server side ?
? To download drivers and software, click here.
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor cable (6-foot)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital: 1280 x 1024
* Analog, main display: 2048 x 1536
* Analog, secondary display: 1600 x 1200